Peer Reviewed Publications
- Revisiting the Sham: Is it all smoke and mirrors? Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. June, 2010. Horn B., Balk J, Gold JI. doi: 10.1093/ecam/neq074
- Pediatric Acupuncture: A Review of Clinical Research, Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Advance Access published online on January 10, 2008. Jeffrey I. Gold, Colette D. Nicolaou, Katharine A. Belmont, Aaron R. Katz, Daniel M. Benaron and Wendy Yu.
- Acupuncture for Adolescents with Chronic Pain: Pain and Health Related Quality of Life. Paper accepted for poster presentation to the The Saban Research Institute of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles 16th Annual Poster Session, Los Angeles, CA, June 6, 2011. Gold JI, Li A, Silverman M, Deng W, Horn B.
- Relationship Between Perceived Stress, Acupuncture, and Pregnancy Rates Among In-Vitro Fertilization Patients: A Pilot Study. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice. December 2009. Balk J, Catov J, Horn B., Gecsi K, Wakim A.
- Acupuncture for Adolescents with Chronic Pain: Pain and Health Related Quality of Life.The Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 29th Annual Meeting, September 11-14, 2010. Gold JI, Li A, Silverman MF, Yu W, Deng W, Horn B.
- Breast Cancer and Botanical Medicine. Alternative Medicine Alert. 2008; 2(6) 64-70. Gomberg S, Horn, B.
- Acupuncture and IVF: New Evidence for an Unlikely Duo. Horn, B. Alternative Therapies in Women's Health. 2007 Vol. 9(2)81-88.
- A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Urinary Tract Infections. Horn, B, Yu, W., Alternative Therapies in Women's Health. Accepted for publication. 2008
- Why we need to Change the Course of Acupuncture Research. Balk, J, Horn, B Journal of Chinese Medicine. no.87, pp. 54-59, 2008.
- A Pilot Study Evaluating the Combination of Acupuncture with Sildenafil on Endometrial Thickness: Yu, W., Horn, B, et.al.
Fertility and Sterility, Volume 87, Issue 4, Pages S23-S23. April 2007.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Cross-Over Study Evaluating Acupuncture as an Adjunct to In-Vitro Fertilization: Quintero, et.al. (Yu, W., Horn, B, Fertility and Sterility Vol: 81, Supplement 3, April, 2004
- The Tao of Pediatrics and Chinese Medicine. California Pediatrician 2003. Wendy Yu, L.Ac., Jeffrey Gold, Ph.D, Michael Joseph, MD
- The benefit of acupuncture in children with different types of pain. Paper submitted to the American Pain Society’s 31st Annual Scientific Meeting, May 16-19, 2012, Honolulu, HI. Beas V, Meyer R, Horn B, Kobylecka M, Gold JI
- Detoxifying Body & Mind Between Treatments. Resolve: for the journey and beyond. Fall 2007. Gomberg S,
Professional Courses Taught by Lotus Center Practitioners